LifeScience Links is a three-day professional learning experience that provides seventh-grade life science teachers updated content knowledge, engaging strategies and authentic lab experiences. Held on the campus of HudsonAlpha, a leading genomics research institute, educators leave the workshop equipped to link Course of Study Standards to real-world biotech applications and careers.
- Focus on connecting content to biotech careers
- Learn from leading researchers, scientists and educators
- Offered at no cost to seventh-grade life science teachers in Alabama public schools.
- Includes dorm-style optional housing, per diem and mileage for educators who live more than 40 miles from the Institute.
- PowerSchool PD credit is available
- Classroom resources provided
Registration will open January 16, 2020.
LifeScience Links is made possible through support from the State of Alabama.