Find Your Lab & Office Space on the Biotech Campus
HudsonAlpha’s bioscience campus provides competitive advantages for success, whether you are starting a new company, growing an existing company or searching for your next biotech destination.
HudsonAlpha’s Biotechnology 152-acre campus offers:
- 270,000 square feet of world-class, state-of-the-art laboratory and office space in the flagship building at 601 Genome Way
- LEED certified, 88,000 square feet of lab and office spaces to suit companies of all sizes, single workstations, and ability to grow incrementally with labs approximately 240 square feet in 701 McMillian Way
- 108,000 square feet of lab and office space for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as they grow or scale in 800 Hudson Way
- Shared spaces and services with no added costs
- Sites for developing bioscience headquarters, R&D facilities, lab, office and manufacturing space
- A collaborative and entrepreneurial culture, in a growing biotech hub, to support the growth and success of life sciences companies of all sizes and stages
Leverage Campus Advantages for your Bioscience Startup or Growing Company
Bioscience startup and company advantages at HudsonAlpha include:
- access to global markets
- leading-edge intellectual talent
- superior physical space
- opportunities for life science companies to grow and expand
- lower operating costs
- a pro-business environment
- a skilled genomic workforce
Lease @601 Genome Way
Lab spaces in the flagship building are built to the National Institute of Health standards for biosafety, with single pass air and emergency power. Currently preleasing lab & office coming available late in 2018. Individual offices for 5-year leases available currently.
Lease @701 McMillian Way
Labs, offices and individual workstations are available for lease to bioscience companies.
Lease @800 Hudson Way
Lab and office space in an energizing environment that blends research, education, medicine and commercialization. 800 Hudson Way is our newest building offering labs built to NIH standards with single pass air and emergency power.
Expect IT Reliability & Capacity
Lease rates include on-site IT services with multiple, diverse path ISP up to 200G providing reliability, control, capacity and speed.
Breathe Easy with Shared Spaces & Services
Lease rates include utilities, janitorial services, maintenance, security and EH&S. Tenants have use of multiple common use spaces: atrium, library, auditorium, classroom, conference rooms, break rooms, kitchenettes, cafe, wellness center, restrooms, vending, shipping/receiving.
Get Here | Transportation
The HudsonAlpha Biotech campus is only minutes from the Port of Huntsville (Huntsville International Airport and International Intermodal Center) and convenient to I-565, I-65 and the Tennessee River Waterway system.
|Points of Interest||Miles away|
|Interstate 565:||approx. 3.0 miles away|
|Interstate 65:||approx. 17.0 miles away|
|Huntsville International Airport/Port of Huntsville:||approx. 10.0 miles away|
|Pryor Field Regional Airport:||approx. 22.0 miles away|
|Madison County Executive Airport:||approx. 16.0 miles away|
|Norfolk Southern Rail Access/Intermodal:||approx. 9.0 miles away|
|Distance/Drive time to downtown Nashville:||approx. 109 miles / 1h 45m|
|Distance/Drive time to downtown Birmingham:||approx. 99 miles / 1h 30m|