What is Genomic Testing?
The human genome is a blueprint of the DNA unique to each individual. Through a simple test ordered by a physician, pharmacist or other healthcare provider, genetic testing provides genomic data and analysis to your healthcare provider to improve health through diagnostic and eventually preventive care.
Genetic tests offered through the HudsonAlpha Health Alliance include:
- Clinical Whole Genome Sequencing
- Population Health Screening Array
- Medication Genetic Testing
- Tumor Sequencing/TSO500 (COMING SOON)
The HudsonAlpha Clinical Services Laboratory, LLC provides genomic sequencing services for the HudsonAlpha Health Alliance. Using the most advanced sequencing technology and a clinically validated pipeline for interpretation, this CLIA certified, CAP accredited lab serves a key role in the identification of variants involved in disease. The HudsonAlpha Clinical Services Lab provides the highest-quality genome testing and interpretation for patients, quickly increasing the rate of diagnosis.
Clinical Decision Support
Our team of experienced clinical lab and diagnostic professionals, genetic counselors and knowledgeable genomic educators ensure both healthcare providers and patients understand all aspects of genomic test options, results and actionable next steps.
Our fully-customized programs offers integrated healthcare solutions that include:
- Patient engagement and education
- Physician education and clinical decision support
- Genetic test results and interpretation
- Access to medical geneticist and genetic counselors
- Healthcare informatics and EHR integration
Supported by our team of:
- Board-certified genetic counselors
- Clinical Geneticist
- Genomic Educators provide a full suite of information for patients and providers.
- Experienced analysts and informaticists.
Privacy & Security
The HudsonAlpha Health Alliance’s lab (the HudsonAlpha Clinical Services Lab, LLC) is HIPAA compliant. The patient is in control of their genomic data. The HudsonAlpha Health Alliance does not sell individual’s genomic data to third parties. For more information on data and sample storage, contact the Health Alliance at 888.528.3694.
The Genome Gateway is a HIPAA compliant medical portal where the reports are only released to the ordering physician or other entities that are specified by the patient.
- HIPAA-compliant medical portal
- Dynamic, discrete data elements allow for re-interpretation over time
- Full patient control of genomic data; data is never sold or remarketed
- Physician portal and test ordering
- Analytics platform for integration of medical records data, phenotype and medical history in one place
The HudsonAlpha Health Alliance does not endorse or prescribe drugs, diagnose patients or recommend therapy.