2021 Virtual Double Helix Dash registration now open
This is an opportunity for Dash runners and walkers, veterans and first-timers, to participate according to your timeline without worrying about crowds and potential exposure to COVID-19.
You can run your Dash anywhere — and anytime — between April 6 and April 20. CLICK HERE to log your race time. Huntsville Track Club will track and post results. Times will need to be logged by Tuesday, April 20, at 11:59pm. (Please note that while we will publish full results, due to the nature of the event, there will be no formal awards for top finishers.)
Race packet pick-up:
Saturday, May 22, 2021
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
2722 Carl T. Jones Dr. SE B2
Huntsville, AL 35802
Run your race anywhere, anytime!
Follow the DHD course or map your own.
How it works:
- Register to run.
- Engage. Join us on social media and stay connected via email. Search Facebook using “Double Helix Dash 2021” for frames to let others know about your race.
- Consider fundraising. While fundraising is optional, it is a fun way to connect with friends and family while supporting a great cause. New for this year’s double helix dash, you can fundraise or create a team. When you sign up for a team, you will have the opportunity to win fun prizes!
- Track your race. Watch for more information closer to Double Helix Dash race day.
- Run your 5k (3.1 miles). While registrants may participate anytime between April 6-20, 2021, we encourage everyone to join us on race day this April 6th!
- Share you accomplishments. Show off your running selfies and photos using #DHD2021. Celebrate your accomplishment and wear your Double Helix Dash t-shirt!
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2021 event, please contact Anna Kirkpatrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org. A big thank you to our 2020 sponsors and partners. If you have any questions directly related to the race, please contact Alex Clark, Race Director, at email@example.com.