Established in 2012, the Genome Circle recognizes those donors who have shown exceptional support of HudsonAlpha’s mission through generous annual and cumulative giving. All individuals, foundations and corporations who make a major gift of $1,000 or more in a calendar year are recognized as members of the Genome Circle and receive special benefits.
Benefits of membership in the Genome Circle include:
- Name included on the HudsonAlpha Society of Giving Wall in the atrium of HudsonAlpha
- Invitation to the annual Genome Circle recognition dinner
- Quarterly letter from Dr. Richard Myers, President and Director of HudsonAlpha
- Personal tours of HudsonAlpha
- Advance notice of events and newsworthy progress
- Invitation to special DNA extraction activity for children led by Dr. Neil Lamb, Director of Educational Outreach
For more information on joining the Genome Circle, contact Elizabeth Herrin at email@example.com.